"I was five years old then. My mom and dad where together, happy and holding hands in the living room. I had found a strange object in the closet that belonged to my parents. It was buried deep in there, but I always managed to find stuff I'm not supposed to as a kid. I walked down the stairs with it, hoping my parents were ready to play now, since they put me to sleep on purpose to have some alone time. When I reached the living room, they looked up smiling at first, then thier facial expressions turned into one of pure horror when they saw what I had. My dad inched toward me, ready to take it away from me." "What was it?" He asked. "A gun...it was a gun." I choked out. "Continue..." He said. "They tried to take it away from me, and my mom tried sneaking up behind me to take it. Instead she scared me, and I pulled the trigger....he doubled over in pain....I didn't know what it was...I didn't know it could change my life for the worst. I'm a horrible daughter!" I started cry! ing badly. Cj pulled me in for a hug. A few gasps and sharp inhales later, I felt better, mentally and physically. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. (,,,(Prodigy),,,) "You are not a horrible daughter...we all make mistakes. Some of them are harmless, some of them are fatal. In your case, it was fatal. But do you think that your father would want you to be here on earth, stuck in the past? No, he would want you to live your life to the fullest. Please do it for everyone who ...
0 comments: