Trade Rules; 1. The person who offered first, sends first. UNLESS, I have traded with you before. If so, I will consider sending out at the same time. (Definitely if you're trading for alot of cards for like 1 of my cards) 2. I only send to the US. 3. All trades must be reasonable. 4. PM me about the trades. 5. I usually discuss conditions with you beforehand. Making sure we both get a good trade. 6. I do value ANYTHING damaged less. (EX: Cards, Playmats, Sleeves, Binders, Etc.) 7. Hope you have a great time trading with me and understand the rules :). myWANTS: --PRIORITY-- x1 Emergency Teleport (Ultra [Unlimited preferred]) x1 Dark Hole (Ultra or Super) x1 Pot of Avarice (Gold/Ultra) x1 Scrap Dragon ---MAJOR--- Yu-Gi-Oh Playmats Mint Ultra Pro Sleeves x50 (Any color and the more unused/damaged the more I value them) x1 Black Rose Dragon (Any Rarity) x1 Tiras Keeper of Genesis (Very high want) x1 Adreus Keeper of Armageddon (Very high want) x1 Wind-Up Zenmaines x2 Thunder Ki! ng (Any Rarity will do) x1 Cyber Dragon (Secret) x1 TG Hyper Librarian ---MINOR--- x2 GB Respite (Rare) x2 Test Tiger (Secret) x2 GB Essedari (Any rarity) x1 DD Crow (Rare) x1 Macro Cosmos (Ultra)) x2 Caius The Shadow Monarch (Any rarity) x1 Royal Prison x1 TG Rush Rhino x2 TG Warwolf x1 Scrap Archfiend (Ultra) x2 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (Any rarity) x3 Rescue Rabbit (A guy can dream can't he xD) x1 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror (Common) x1 Light-Imprisoning Mirror (Common) x1 Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer ...
0 comments: