Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sometimes (Daily 16 Day #235) -Bdice

Sometimes (Daily 16 Day #235) -Bdice

ALL RIGHTS GO TO: J-Dilla "Sometimes" LYRICS HERE!!! Download The Mixtape "Daily 16 Vol. 1 Homage To Hip Hop" www.datpiff.com Download More Tracks @ Reverbnation.com/Bdice FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Bdice3 "Like" Me On Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BdiceMusic "Like" The Daily 16 Movement On Facebook.com/Daily16 Check out Daily16.com Aswell As Bdice.Tumblr.com Intro By: @SickKidChris www.youtube.com MATT AND KIM - "CAMERAS" Is The Beat Lyrics: Man sometimes they saying that I'm on the wrong page its my story why am i the one to runaway? Some day they'll say I Doubted you I'm sorry ill tell 'em that its cool put some life into my story cuz every rapper really got a struggle to tell the days i rebel raise hell until about wellll when i started to notice I'm unhappy and its unnatural then i made a flip- turned my life and made it rational But whats cool is if i can then so can you haters gonna hate but theres no excuse for what you do could be a better person but your just lazy change y! ou before you change me how could phase me its kinda crazy I'm growin like the beanstalk bout to hit the clouds and soon to be on a moonwalk so Shout out to cudi we the men on the moon but most of all shout out Dilla who was taken too soon





0 comments: